Middle Bronze Age ceramic jug (2000-1550 BC)Good condition. Height: 11.5 cm. Probably used as a water pitcher in the patriarchal period of the Bible. Comes [...]
Clay bowl from the Middle Bronze Age (2000-1550 B.C.).
- Middle Bronze is parallel to Patriarchs time.
- Width: 6" inches / Height: 3.2" [...]
Middle Bronze I Age Black Clay used for anointment with a Handle.
- Features a handle.
- Genesis period pottery. [...]
Early Bronze drinking cup - pottery with red stripes - found in Jerusalem
- Ancient water cup.
- Found in Jerusalem. [...]
Home utility Set used in the Patriarchs Period (1750- 1550 BCE).
- Ancient pottery Patriarchs period.
- Middle bronze 4700 years old eating [...]
Middle Bronze Age oil lamp Patriarchs Period.
- Terracotta oil lamp - 1850 years Before Christ.
- Ancient pottery discovered in [...]
Biblical Antiquities Middle Bronze Age oil lamp.
- Ancient pottery from Israel.
- Oil lamp 3800 years [...]