Looking for a genuine Bronze Age jar from Israel?
These rare collectible antiquities have been discovered on archaeological excavations in the Holy Land.
Authentic jar artifacts that come with a certificate of authenticity from the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA).
The Bronze Age is the period 3300–1200 B.C when objects made of bronze were in use. Many writers have linked the history of the Levant from the Bronze Age onward to events described in the Bible.
The Bronze Age and Iron Age together are sometimes called the “Biblical period”.
Some of the main Bible events under the Bronze Age are:
• Abraham and his son Isaac
• Isaac’s son Jacob – whose name was changed to Israel
• Joseph – sold as a slave into Egypt, but rose to be governor
• Israel as slaves in Egypt
• Moses – the deliverer who led Israel out of Egypt (the Exodus)
• Joshua – succeeded Moses and led Israel into the Promised Land
• Capture of the Promised Land – promised by God to Abraham
• The judges (leaders) until Samuel
Zak’s antiquities specializes in bronze age jars.
They will hang on him the whole burden of his father’s house: the descendants and the offshoots-all the small vessels, from bowls to every kind of jar. (Isaiah 22:24)
Great investment pieces!
Shipped to you direct from Jerusalem.
Bronze Age Jar
Showing the single result