Showing 1–12 of 21 results
Ancient Roman Glass Bracelet from Time of Jesus
Roman Period bracelet made of glass.
• Height: 0.27″ / 0.7 cm.
• Diameter: 3″ / 7.6 cm.
• Discovered in Jerusalem.
The most common natural colors of the glass are blue and green. This is how the glass was first created, and is due to the natural minerals in the sand used during process.
Roman Glass Balsamarium Three Handle Double Flask (kohl tube)
Balsamarium Roman Glass Kohl Tube Jar found in Israel
- Roman glass basket handle and decorated body.
- Translucent Roman Kohl tube two side handles.
- Translucent blue color XF patina height 6.5″.
- Glass from 1st / 3rd century weight 59 grams.
- Certificate of authenticity and a stand included.
Roman Glass Bottle – Ancient Tear Catcher from Jerusalem
Roman Glass Tear Catcher Jesus Time found in Jerusalem.
- First Century glass bottle.
- Fully covered with blue gold patina.
- Four inches tear shape LACHRYMATORY.
- Ancient Roman glass found in Israel.
- Certificate of authenticity included.
Roman Glass Jar used for Ointment – Found in Samaria
Ancient Roman glass ointment jar
Authentic ointment container from the 3rd century A.D. (Roman Period).
Discovered in the Jezreel Valley in Israel.
A very rare and unique jar with handle.
light blue color with a handle
Feel free to ask for more information email@example.com
Comes with a certificate of authenticity and all required documents for export approval.