Byzantine Christian oil lamp.
Nicely decorated with a palm on the nozzle and linear bands on the shoulders.
- 6th to the 8th century AD.
- Christian Antiquities from Israel.
- Length: 3.1″ / 8 cm – Width: 2.1″ / 5.5 cm.
- Includes Certificate of authenticity.
- Predestination stand Included.
Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. (Matthew 25:1)
An authentic oil lamp used by early Christians – great for collectors and family or those interested in early church history.
Zak’s Antiquities is the website of Zak’s fine art and antiquities located on the Christian Quarter road in Jerusalem’s Old City. The shop began in 1964 and has remained as a family owned and operated business till this day. For the past 50 years Zak’s Antiquities has sold ancient coins, antiquities and art authentic to Israel and Jerusalem.