Biblical antiquities – Ancient incense burner from the Iron Age I (1050-825 B.C.)
- King David time incense burner.
- Red varnished slip edges.
- Very unique and in good condition.
- Height: 6″ inches / Width: 7″ inches.
- Ancient pottery First Temple period
- Certificate of authenticity included.
Ancient pottery from the period of Kings David and Solomon in the Old Testament.
He shall take a fire-pan full of coals of fire from upon the altar before the LORD and two handfuls of finely ground sweet incense, and bring it inside the veil. (Leviticus 16:12)
Zak’s Antiquities is the website of Zak’s fine art and antiquities. Located on the Christian Quarter road in Jerusalem’s Old City. The shop began in 1964 and has remained as a family owned and operated business till this day. For the past 50 years Zak’s Antiquities has sold ancient coins, antiquities and art authentic to Israel and Jerusalem.