Iron age ancient pouring jug – early Persian pottery of Palestine.
This type of pouring Jug is typical style of the Iron age II, the first Temple Period.
This Ancient Jug with a sack shaped body and slightly thickened over rims and handle.
- Ancient jug 800 year before Christ.
- Red varnished King David Clay style.
- Height 9 inches / width 6.2.
- Discovered in Jerusalem area.
- Certificate of authenticity.
Zak’s Antiquities is the website of Zak’s fine art and antiquities. Located on the Christian Quarter road in Jerusalem’s Old City. The shop began in 1964 and has remained as a family owned and operated business till this day.