Certified ancient pottery oil jug from the Iron Age period (800 B.C.).
- King David period artifact.
- Used in ancient Jerusalem.
- Iron Age red varnish clay.
- Round bottom with one handle.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Good Condition Height: 4.5″ / 11.5 cm.
Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make. (Jeremiah 18:3-4)
Shipped to you direct from the Holy Land.
Zak’s Antiquities is the website of Zak’s fine art and antiquities located on the Christian Quarter road in Jerusalem’s Old City. The shop began in 1964 and has remained as a family owned and operated business till this day. For the past 50 years Zak’s Antiquities has sold ancient coins, antiquities and art authentic to Israel and Jerusalem.