Herodian water jug from the Second Temple period.
Holy land pottery from the time of Jesus, unique in shape, color, and history.
- Jesus time pouring decanter.
- Height: 8.5″ / 21.5cm – Width: 7″ / 19cm.
- First century jar from Jerusalem.
- Sharp edged rim on a oval ripped body.
- White coated on a red Herodian style clay.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a stand.
So David took the spear and the water jug by Saul’s head, and they went their way. No one saw them, no one knew, and no one woke up; they all remained asleep because a deep sleep from the Lord came over them. (1 Samuel 26:12)
Shipped direct from the Holy Land.
Zak’s Antiquities is the website of Zak’s fine art and antiquities. Located on the Christian Quarter road in Jerusalem’s Old City. The shop began in 1964 and has remained as a family owned and operated business till this day. For the past 50 years Zak’s Antiquities has sold ancient coins, antiquities and art authentic to Israel and Jerusalem.