Ancient clay bowl from the Middle Bronze Age.
Discovered in the vicinity of Jerusalem.
- Middle Bronze is parallel to Abraham time.
- Width: 6″ inches / Height: 3.2″ inches.
- Used in the daily life of ancient Jerusalem.
- Wide open thin top on a round stand bottom.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and display stand.
Used during the time of the patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob)!
The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord saying, “Go down to the pot-maker’s house, and there I will let you hear My words.” (Jeremiah 18:1)
Zak’s Antiquities is the website of Zak’s fine art and antiquities. Located on the Christian Quarter road in Jerusalem’s Old City. The shop began in 1964 and has remained as a family owned and operated business till this day. For the past 50 years Zak’s Antiquities has sold ancient coins, antiquities and art authentic to Israel and Jerusalem.