The Early Bronze Age is the period 2000 – 1500 B.C when objects made of bronze were in use. Many writers have linked the history of the Levant from the Bronze Age onward to events described in the Bible. Read More...
Some of the main Bible events under the Bronze Age are:
• Abraham and his son Isaac
• Isaac’s son Jacob – whose name was changed to Israel
• Joseph – sold as a slave into Egypt, but rose to be governor
• Israel as slaves in Egypt
• Moses – the deliverer who led Israel out of Egypt (the Exodus)
Early Bronze Age Antiquities from Israel are a much sought after collectible and make a great investment.
Zak’s Antiquities, located on the Christian Quarter of Jerusalem’s Old City deals with artifacts discovered on archaeological digs in the Holy Land.
Every Early Bronze age ancient artifact comes with a certificate of authenticity from the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA).